2PORT USB DVI KVM SWITCH OVER IP-dual out
This 2Port USB DVI KVM Switch over IP is designed to manage two computers to be controlled from a single KVM console using two dual link DVI video link. It allows management of your computers securely via the Internet or corporate network. It is also available in four port DVI also.
- High resolution video: Full dual-link DVI-D enable users to work at high resolutions including 2K (2048x1080) on each head or WQXGA (2560x1600) per head
- DDC EDID profile: Make sure the graphic card is always optimized to work on your screen
- ESTC: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- Channel selection options: Using selectable keyboard hotkeys or the front panel controls.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, tablet P, security card and non-standard human interface devices.
- Video: High resolution video, full dual-link DVI-D enables users to work at high resolutions WQXGA(2560x1600) per head and share two high resolution monitors between computers.
- O/S compatibility: All known software and operating systems including Windows(all, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaries, Mac OS, Netware
2 x USB type B, 3.5mm Audio jack x 1, 3.5 mm Mic Jack x 1, Dual-link DVI-D x 2
- Connectors computers:
2 x USB type B, 3.5 mm Audio jack x 1, 3.5 mm Mic jack x 1, Dual-link DVI-D x 4
- Power: 2.5 mm DC jack power adapter included; 100~240 VAC 50/60Hz input, 5VDC 2A out
-Connections: Ethernet RJ 45 10/100 auto sensing
- Compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards (AES 256 bits encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc/The 10Xer In. All Rights Reserved.