2PORT USB DVI KVM SWITCH-Single Out
This 2 Port USB DVI KVM Switch is designed to manage two computers to be controlled from a single KVM console using one dual link DVI video, one keyboard , mouse and USB devices.
- High resolution video: full dual link DVI-D enables users to work at high resolutions WQXGA (2560x1600) per head and share two high resolution monitor between computers.
- DDC EDID profile: The graphic card is always optimized to work with your screen
- ESTC technology: USB 2.0 enables connections to any USB human interface devices from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- USB device select independently: enables the operator to use the keyboard and mouse on one computer while the USB peripherals are connected to other ones.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanner, tablet PC, security card and non-standard human interface devices.
- RS232 control and firmware upgradable
- Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Approvals/ Compliance: CE&FCC
- Standards: USB 2.0 type B, Low, Full and High Speed
- Environmental: 0~40 dg C/ 32 to 104 dg F
- Connectors User:
Video: Dual-link DVI-D
Keyboard/ Mouse: 2x USB type A and 2 x USB 2.0 Hub ports
Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack x 1, 3.5mm Mic x 1
- Connectors Computer:
USB 2.0 type B x 2, Dual-link DVI-D x 2, 3.5mm stereo jack x 2, 3.5 mm Mic jack x 2
- Power: 2.5mm DC jack power adapter included; 100~240VAC 50/60Hz Input, 5VDC 2A output
- Software : Windows, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all SUN OS, NetWare , all MAC OS
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc/ The 10Xer Inc. All Rights Reserved.