4PORT DVI KVM SWITCH-Single Out
Our KVM switches allow users to instantly switch their keyboard, mouse and dual-link digital video between multiple computers, our special technology enables operators to use keyboard and mouse on one computer while USB peripherals are connected to others.
- High resolution video: full dual link DVI-I enable users to work at high resolutions WQXGA(2560x1200)per head and share one high resolution monitors between computers.
- DDC EDID profile: The graphic card is always optimized to work with your screen
- ESTC technology: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- USB device select independently: Enables the operator to use the keyboard and mouse on one computer while the USB peripherals are connected to other ones.
- Channel selection options: Using select-able keyboard hotkeys and the front panel control buttons.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, tablet PC, security card and non-standard human interface devices.
- RS 232 control and firmware upgradable
- Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Approvals/ Compliance: CE&FCC
- Standards: USB 2.0 type B, Low, Full and High speed
- Environmental: 0~40 dg C/ 32~105 dg F
- Connectors User:
Video: Dual-link DVI-I x 1
Keyboard/mouse: 2 x USB type A and 2 x USB 2.0 Hub ports
Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm Mic x 1
- Connectors Computer:
USB 2.0 type B x 4, Dual-link DVI-I x 4, 3.5 mm stereo jack x 4, 3.5 mm Mic jack x 4
-Power : 2.5 mm DC jack, power adapter included; 100~240 VAC 50/60Hz input, 5VDC 2A output
-Software: Window, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all MAC OS, NetWare etc
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc. All Rights Reserved.