4PORT USB DVI KVM SWITCH OVER IP -single out
This 4Port USB DVI KVM Switch over IP is designed to enable 4 computers to be controlled from a single KVM console using dual-link/ single output DVI.
- High resolution video: full dual-link DVI-D enables users to work at high resolutions including 2K (2048x1080) on each head or WQXGA (2560x1600) per head
- DDC EDID profile: Make sure the graphic card is always optimized to work on your screen
- ESTC: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- Channel selection options: Using selectable keyboard hotkeys or the front panel control.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, tablet PC, security card and non-standard human interface devices
- Video: High resolution video: full dual-link DVI-D enables users to work at high resolutions WQXGA (2560x1600) per head and share two high resolution monitors between computers
- O/S compabitility: All known software and operating systems including Windows (all, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaries, Mac OS, Netware
- Connectors Users:
2 x USB type A & 2 x USB 2.0 Hub ports
1 x 3.5 mm Mic Jack and 1 x 3.5 mm Audio Jack
Video: Dual-Link DVI-D x 1
- Connectors Computers:
4 x USB type B, 3.5 mm Audio jack x 4, 3.5 mm Mic Jack x 4, Dual-link DVI-D x 4
- Power: 2.5 mm DC jack power adapter included:100~240 VAC 50/60Hz input, 5VDC 2A output
- Connections: Ethernet RJ45 10/100 auto sensing
- Compliant with universal enterprise grade security standard (AES 356 bits encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc/The 10Xer Inc. All Rights Reserved.