4PORT USB SWITCH/MATRIX OVER IP
This 4port USB Switch/Matrix over IP, designed to equip users with both Switch and Matrix functions, is the best solution for command and control room use. For security, each user station can be granted with different access permissions. The over IP function enables the administrator within the local network area to manage and control hosts connected to this device.
- ESTC: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- USB device select independently: enables the operator to use the keyboard and mosue on one computer while the USB peripherals are connected to other ones.
- Channel selection options: Using selectable keyboard hotkeys and the front panel control buttons.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, tablet PC, security card and non-standard human interface devices.
-RS 232 control and firmware upgradable
- Provide flexible Matrix functions:
1. Administer: the administrator can control, manage , place command, monitor and un-authorize any of the connected hosts.
2. Prioritize: allow the very first user who accesses an ESTC port to gain priority for control and view for as long as he accesses it.
3. View: allow the very first user to access a port and control it while other can only view it.
4. Co-op: allow multiple users to access and control an ESTC port at the same time and work on a cooperative basis.
- Microphone: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Approvals/Compliance: CE & FCC
- Standards: USB 2.0 type B, Low , full and high speed
- Environmental: 0~40 dg C / 32~104 dg F
- Connectors User:
USB 2.0 type A x 2
2 x USB 2.0 Hub ports
1 x 3.5 mm Mic Jack
- Connectors Computers:
USB 2.0 type B x 4
3.5 mm Mic jack x 4
- Power: 2.5 mm DC jack power adapter included: 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz input, 5VDC 2A out
- Software: Windows, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS, Netware
- Connections: Ethernet RJ 45 10/100 auto sensing
- Compliant with universal enterprise grade security standard (AES 256 bits encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc/The 10Xer Inc. All Rights Reserved.