4PORT USB SWITCH/MATRIX
A Command & Control Swith which enables users to work with up to 4 computers using a single keyboard and mouse, saving both time and desk space. Designing with flexible ESTC technology, this device provides users with full-fledged matrix functions.
- ESTC technology: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- USB device select independently: Enables the operator to use the keyboard and mouse on one computer which the USB peripherals are connected to other ones.
- Channel selection options: Using select-able keyboard hotkeys and front panel control buttons.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, tablet PC, security card and non-standard human interface devices.
- RS232 control and firmware up gradable
- Provide flexible Matrix functions:
1. Administer: the administrator can control, manage , place command, monitor and un-authorize any of the connected hosts.
2. Prioritize: allow the very first user who accesses an ESTC port to gain priority for control and view for as long as he accesses it.
3. View: allow the very first user to access a port and control it while other can only view it.
4. Co-op: allow multiple users to access and control an ESTC port at the same time and work on a cooperative basis.
- Microphone: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Approvals/ Compliance: CE & FCC
- Standards: USB 2.0 type B, Low, Full and High speed
- Environmental: 0~40 dg C/ 32~104 dg F
- Connectors User:
2 x USB type A and 2 x USB 2.0 Hub ports
1 x 3.5 mm Mic jack
- Connectors Computer:
USB 2.0 type B x 4; 3.5 mm Mic jack x 4
- Power: 2.5 mm DC jack, power adapter included: 100~240 VAC 50/60Hz Input , 5VDC 2A output
- Software: Window, DOS, Linux, BSD, all Sun OS, all MAC OS, NetWare
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc. All Rights Reserved.