8PORT USB SWITCH/MATRIX
This USB Switch/Matrix solution is designed with both Matrix and Switch functions. Each user station can be granted different access permissions o a per computer basis, once access is permitted, system administrators can select controls on different levels.
- ESTC: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from keyboard, mouse to graphic tablets and joysticks.
- USB device select independently: Enable the operator to use the keyboard and mouse one one computer while the USB peripherals are connected to other ones.
- Channel selection options: Using select-able keyboard hotkeys and the front panel control buttons.
- Wide USB 2.0 HID support: a wide varieties of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, tablet PC, security card and non-standard human interface devices.
- RS232 control and firmware up gradable
- Provide flexible matrix functions:
1. Administer: the administer can control, manage, place command, monitor and un-authorize any of the connected hosts.
2. Prioritize: allow the very first user who accesses an ESTC port to gain priority for control and view for as long as he accesses it.
3. View: allow the very first user to access a port ad control it while others can only view it.
4. Co-op: allow multiple users to access and control an ESTC port at the same time and work on a cooperative basis.
- Microphone: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Approvals/ Compliance: CE & FCC
- Standards: USB 2.0 type B, Low, full and High speed
- Environmental: 0~40 dg C/ 32~107 dg F
- Connectors User:
2 x USB type A and 2 x USB 2.0 Hub ports
1 x 3.5 mm Mic Jack
- Connectors Computer:
USB 2.0 type B x 8, 3.5 mm Mic jack x 8
- Power: 2.5 mm Dc Jack power adapter included: 100~240VAC 50/60 Hz input, 5VDC 2A output
- Software: Window, DOS, Linux, BSD, all Sun OS, all MAC OS, NetWare
Copyright© 2018 Clever Power Inc. All Rights Reserved.